How I Can Help You Buy a Home
Let's work together to help you find the perfect home. I can go over estimated closing costs and recommend a great mortgage broker so you can get pre-qualified. We can find you a home that works within your budget.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer;
negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
When you work with me I will:
- Help you find a home that meets your criteria and has the features you are looking for
- Sign you up for e-mail alerts so you know about new listings the same day they come on the market
- Explain all the terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Have up-to-date market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Help you negotiate the best terms and price
- Follow up and provide information on next steps all the way through utility transfers
How I Can Help You Sell a Home
Helping find a buyer for your home is only one facet of a real estate professional’s job. There are many more aspects including explaining the basic real estate practices and principles and all the related paperwork, Performing a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help determine your home’s value, helping to prepare your home for sale, listing your home, marketing your home, keeping you informed throughout the process. When the sale begins, it’s important to work with someone who will assist you with the paperwork, negotiate on your behalf and make sure deadlines are met.
By working with me, you will:
- Be more likely to realize the highest return on the sale of your home
- Reduce the number of days your home is on the market
- Become familiar with all the terms, processes and paperwork involved in selling your home
- Have confidence that your home will enjoy exposure to more buyers and agents with qualified buyers
- Receive regularly updated market information that will enable you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf
- Have peace of mind knowing that all the details of your sale are being handled properly by a licensed and trained professional